Personal Injury Law
Do you need a personal injury attorney near Mesa, Arizona or anywhere in the State of Ariziona?
Fleming & Monroe, PLC are personal injury attorneys in Mesa, AZ who practice in all surrounding cities and statewide.
If you have a personal injury due to the negligence, carelessness or intentional conduct of another party then you deserve to be compensated. Perhaps your injury, or the injury of a loved one, was caused by any of the following:
- Automobile Accident
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- DUI accidents
- Dram Shop Liability
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Product Liability
Unfortunately, enduring the pain of your injury doesn’t end with just the physical harm. You may have medical expenses, lost wages, and other types of recoverable damages.
While you have all these factors weighing in against you during a time of pain, the other party could easily ignore your claim against them, or worse, fight against it with legal representation. This is especially true with insurance claims that are commonly involved in personal injury cases. The insurance policies themselves are filled with legal intricacies and complications that insurance companies often use to their advantage to undercut your injury claim. They have a full staff of analysts and lawyers whose job is to evaluate personal injury claims, assign a monetary value, and fight against injured individuals such as yourself. Their job is to make sure you get as little as possible or nothing at all. How do we know this? We used to work for them.
Why you need Fleming & Monroe, PLC as your Mesa personal injury attorney
While the opposite party and insurance companies have a full staff of professionals working to make sure you get the least compensation available, what do you have?
You have us, and you do not have to face them alone. You can get help from professional and dedicated attorneys who understand the financial, physical and emotional distress you are experiencing. We can handle your personal injury case so that you can put the pieces of your life back together as you recover. Your recovery is important to us.
Let our experience work for you. We’re Jacob Fleming and Bob Monroe, the founding partners of Fleming & Monroe, PLC, and we’re here to help you. We know what goes on behind the scenes because we spent years in a large insurance defense firm before becoming partners and establishing our own firm. Now it’s our pleasure to use that experience to advocate for personal injury clients such as yourself.
In addition to the experience that we bring to the table, which is leveraged to get you the most compensation possible, you’ll find that Fleming & Monroe add a personal touch to legal services that’s not offered by any other law firm in the state. Unlike other firms, you’re not rushed through an intake specialist whose job is to process you through the system and you’re not handed off to legal staff who are not even allowed to give legal advice. You work directly with the partners of the firm. If you have questions about your case, you can call or email an attorney directly who will respond as promptly as possible.
And for all personal injury cases, you pay nothing until you win.
The Process for Personal Injury Cases – What You Can Expect
We work tirelessly with medical providers, insurance companies, and the opposing side in an effort to ensure that the other party is held accountable for their conduct and that you receive all the compensation for your injuries which you are entitled to under the law.
Much of what we do will include but is not limited to the following:
- Collect and gather relevant evidence necessary to prove liability and damages, including medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering and other types of recoverable damages.
- Communicate effectively with the opposing insurance company and attorneys to ensure that they cannot take advantage of you.
- Collaborate with your doctors to ensure all medical expenses are accounted for.
- Organize your medical records and other items of damages to present in a compelling manner to insurance companies, juries, or judges to obtain the best possible outcome.
- Negotiate the best possible compensation amount for your injuries with the insurance company or take the case to court if the insurance company is unwilling to fairly and adequately compensate you for your injuries.
The legal services provided by Fleming & Monroe, PLC will save you time, add value to your case, and ease your burden as you are recovering from your injuries.
Contact Fleming & Monroe, PLC, for a Free Consultation
If you or a loved one has been injured through no fault of your own, the right personal injury attorney can make all of the difference between you getting the highest possible compensation for your injuries and getting no compensation at all. At Fleming & Monroe, PLC, we are ready to fight for you.
- Your recovery is important us. We handle your case so you can focus on recovery and living the life you enjoy.
- We know how to fight against opposing parties of personal injury claims because we used to work for the insurance company.
- When you work with Fleming & Monroe, you work directly with the partners of the firm.
- You pay nothing until you win.
Contact Fleming & Monroe today for a free initial consultation.