Many people who have been injured may wonder if hiring a personal injury attorney will be worth their time and money. Injuries may often trigger an insurance policy and these insurance-related claims are often filled with legal intricacies and complications that insurance companies often use to their advantage to undercut your injury claim, unless you have competent legal representation. There are many other things a personal injury attorney can do for you if you have been injured, including the following:
- Collect and gather relevant evidence to prove liability and damages;
- Communicate effectively with the opposing insurance company and attorneys;
- Collaborate with your doctors to ensure all medical expenses are accounted for and work with lienholders.
- Organize your medical records and other items of damages to present in a compelling manner;
- Negotiate the best possible compensation amount for your injuries or take the case to court.
We are confident that the legal services provided by Fleming & Monroe, PLC will save you time, add value to your case, and ease your burden as you are recovering from your injuries. We encourage you to contact us for a free consultation to see what value we can add to your case.