If you were injured in an accident — a motorcycle or auto accident, a slip and fall, a dog bite or another type of accident — you may wonder if hiring a personal injury attorney is worth your time and money.
Injuries often trigger an insurance policy, and these insurance-related claims are full of legal intricacies and complications that insurance companies use to their advantage (not yours) to undercut your injury claim — that is unless you have competent legal representation.
There are other things a personal injury attorney can do for you if you have been injured, including:
- Collect and gather relevant evidence to prove liability and damages.
- Communicate effectively with the opposing insurance company and attorneys.
- Collaborate with your doctors to ensure all medical expenses are accounted for and work with lienholders.
- Organize your medical records and other items of damages to present in a compelling manner.
- Negotiate the best possible compensation amount for your injuries or take the case to court.
We’re You’re Neighborhood Law Firm
The legal services provided by my partner Bob Monroe and I will save you time, add value to your case and ease your burden as you recover from your injuries.
Bob and I work with our personal injury clients on a contingency basis. This means our fee is contingent on the outcome of your personal injury matter. If we don’t obtain any compensation for you — either via a judgment or settlement — you don’t pay Fleming & Monroe a fee for the time we spent on your case. The upside for you: There’s no risk in hiring us as your attorney for a personal injury matter.
I encourage you to contact us for a free consultation, so you can learn more about the value we can bring to your personal injury case and how you can gain peace of mind knowing you have the right legal representation.