Picture this: You were recently involved in a car accident and are getting ready to meet with an attorney for the first time to discuss the matter. You may feel anxious or apprehensive. (This could be your first time talking with an attorney.) You have so many things going on right now in your life. So how should you prepare for this first meeting with your personal injury attorney?
First and foremost, bring everything you can pertaining to your case (whatever you have at this point) such as:
- Arizona Crash Report
- Police exchange form
- Any medical records or bills
- Names and addresses of your medical providers (ask for the doctor’s business card every time you go to their office)
- Photographs of the damage to both vehicles
- Photographs of your injuries
- Your health and automobile insurance information
- Contact information from any witnesses to the accident
- Record of mileage to and from related physician appointments and any hospital visits and physical therapy appointments
If you do not have all this information for the first visit with your attorney, bring everything you have to the initial meeting. When you work with Fleming & Monroe, we will assist in obtaining the remainder of the information, including the Arizona Crash Report and medical records and bills.
We work tirelessly to walk clients through the claim process and, when necessary, the litigation process. If you’ve been involved in an accident and would like to meet with one of our personal injury attorneys to discuss your matter, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 480-534-7355