No one wants to be involved in a car accident. It’s stressful and sometimes results in serious injuries that can affect the quality of your life.
If you do happen to get into an accident, be sure to keep these “do’s” in mind:
- Do get to an area of safety.
- Do notify the police.
- Do take photos of every vehicle involved.
- Do exchange insurance information, and report the accident to your insurance company ASAP.
- Do get a copy of the police report.
- Do seek medical treatment, if necessary.
- Do consult a personal injury attorney if you believe someone else caused the accident.
In a Car Accident? Remember These Don’ts
Here’s my shortlist of things to not do if you find yourself in a car accident:
- Don’t admit fault but do cooperate with the police.
- Don’t communicate directly with the other party after you leave the accident scene.
- Don’t post comments about your accident on social media.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Mesa, AZ
If you’re in an accident and believe the other party is at fault, reach out to a personal injury attorney. My partner Bob Monroe and I are experienced personal injury attorneys with an office located in the Southeast Mesa area. Our clients come from all across the Phoenix metro.
Both of our backgrounds include working in the insurance industry. Bob and I used to defend companies and individuals from all types of personal injury claims, including auto accidents, slip and falls, catastrophic injuries, dog bites and wrongful deaths.
Our insurance defense experience gives us a competitive advantage on how best to pursue insurance companies on your behalf. Bob and I understand how insurers evaluate personal injury matters and use our “insider’s advantage” to obtain the best possible results for our personal injury clients.
If you believe you have the makings of a personal injury case, we’d be happy to discuss it with you. Our free consultation can be done by phone, video or in-person at our office.
Please contact me if I can help you or someone you know — and remember my do’s and don’ts if you happen to be in a car accident.
Jacob is AMAZING!
I felt as if he was there to help us, not just collect a paycheck from us!
He is always prepared and has more than one approach.
Thank you for such amazing service!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ – Google Review from Ashley S.